5 Tips for Traveling with your WCCU Card
Here’s what you need to know…
- Update Contact Info: Be sure to confirm that we have your current cell phone number(s) on our system. If there are any questions regarding your transactions, it is important that we are able to reach you.
- Alternate Payment Methods: Take more than one form of payment with you.
- PIN: Use your PIN with your CheckMate debit card, whenever possible.
- Shazam App: Download the free Shazam BOLT$ app on your mobile device. This app allows you to sign up to receive email alerts for transactions done with your CheckMate debit card, turn your CheckMate debit card on and off (Transaction Control), and access an ATM Locator.
- Travel Alert: If you are traveling outside of the United States, contact WCCU’s Credit Card Department so we can put a travel alert on your account. This may help prevent possible blocked transactions that could be flagged as fraud because they are outside of your usual banking activity.
If you are having issues while traveling with a WCCU Card:
- During business hours, contact WCCU directly and ask to speak with the Cards Department.
- During non-business hours, please call the following numbers:
- CheckMate Debit Card: Contact Shazam at 1-866-508-2693
- Credit Card: Contact TMG at 1-866-518-0213